1. FREE LOANER CARS
We offer loaner cars to all our customers. Most of our loaners are:
- 2008 Chevy Cobalts
- 2008 Chevy Malibu’s
- 2008 Pontiac G6
Sometimes our loaner car company gives our clients Mustangs, Jettas, Impalas and the 2 seater Pontiac Solstice.
2. EXTENDED NATIONWIDE WARRANTY
Our nationwide warranties are the best in the business. We offer a 2 Year 24,000 standard warranty on all our repairs and extend it for free to our loyal customers who get all their routine service and auto repair done with us. Wherever you are you have peace of mind knowing all our repairs are covered. We are able to offer this because we use the best parts and have the best technicians in the business. No other dealer or auto repair shop can match this.
3. FREE HAND CAR WASH
We provide a beautiful hand car wash (a $10 value) with every service and auto repair. We use Town and Country Car Wash and they do the inside, outside and Armorall the tires all at no cost to you.
4. ASE CERTIFIED MASTER TECHS
We have 4 ASE Certified Master Technicians working at our shop. All of them have had their Advanced Diagnosis Specialist Certification. We have a Ford Factory Senior Master Technician and a Master Certified Mercedes Benz Specialist. These techs will get your vehicle diagnosed and repaired right the first time to get you back on the road fast.
Automotive Service Excellence
The National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) offers a testing and certification program to automotive technicians. Twice yearly the institute gives a series of written tests which measure diagnostic and repair skills. Certified technicians are leaders in the drive for excellence in automotive repair.
5. AFTER HOURS DROP OFF AND PICK UP OPTION
I have lots of customers who want to pick up their car after they watch “Dancing With The Stars” (about 10 pm) or on Sunday after church. So… we have lock boxes. All you have to do is pay by phone and our staff will put your key in the lock box
and you can pick up your car any time that is convenient for you.
Some of our customers want to drop of their car at 5:30 AM on their way to work. First of all, what are they doing up at 5:30 AM! I guess the point is that we have an early bird drop box for those who like getting up really early.
6. OUR HUMMER SHUTTLE
How long do you have to wait at the dealer before the shuttle leaves?
Our shuttle leaves every 5 minutes or whenever you are ready (whichever is faster for you).
Our super clean Hummer will get you back home or to work locally in style. The kids enjoy the ride back home since they can watch a DVD such as Shrek in the back seat.
7. FREE TOWING
We have complimentary towing service for up to 10 miles.
8. WE DO DEALER SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
Take Control of Service & Repair
- Do your homework; ask friends and associates for recommendations.
- Follow the servicing recommendations of your owner’s manual.
- Put it in writing, list problems in detail; unusual noises, smells, changes in performance, etc.
- Stick with one facility, cultivate a good relationship, and allow the shop to maintain complete records on your vehicle.
When You Take Your Vehicle In
- Write down your exact mileage when you arrive.
- Go over your list of problems with the service advisor.
- Be sure the work order/estimate that is created covers all the issues you have with the vehicle.
- Ask questions, be sure you understand what is being proposed as work to be done and steps to be taken.
- Don’t force the service advisor into an on-the-spot diagnosis, in most cases diagnosis time will be needed before an accurate estimate of final costs can be given.
Before You Leave Your Vehicle
- Be sure the Work Order lists all the work you want performed and the maximum costs that you will incur.
- Stay in touch; inform the shop of a valid phone number to reach you during the day. By law, no work can be performed without your express consent.
- Clarify the policy on guarantees and payment.
- Sign the work order/estimate and take a copy with you.
When You Pick Up Your Car
- Review what was done, have the Service Advisor go over each item on the Invoice and explain exactly what was done, and parts used.
- Get a copy of all inspections done.
- Do not pay for the work until you are satisfied with the explanations given.
- Resolve problems immediately.
9. WE DO ANY REPAIR ANY TIME
Our menu of repairs and services:
- Smog check
- Brake fluid flush
- Power steering fluid flush
- Brake inspection & Lamp inspection
- Oil change
- Tire rotation
- Timing belt
- Alignment check
- Brake check
- Pre purchase inspections
- Drive axles
- Automotive heating systems
- pre purchase inspection
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Diagnostic check
- Brake and lamp inspection
- Transmission service and transmission flush
- Fuel injection service
- Air conditioning
- Power window repair
- Power door locks repair
- Anti-lock brake
- Cruise control
- Fuses and electrical
- Charging systems
- Alternators and starters
- Belts and hoses
- Tune ups & spark plugs
- Mufflers and exhaust
- Shocks and struts
- Steering and suspension
- Catalytic converters
- Smog failure repair
- Motor replacement
- Engine repair
- Ignition and keys- Check engine light on
- Wheel alignment
And we start working on your car right away!!!
10. WE ARE NICE GUYS TO DEAL WITH
Our clients like our no pressure and female friendly policy which seems to be rare in the auto repair industry.
807 Elite Car Care has served the needs of Orange car and truck owners for many years. These are a few of the thank you’s we’ve recently received from satisfied customers.
“Excellent, responsive service… Answered all my questions fairly and candidly. John was an excellent Customer Service Representative.”
– Rick, Nissan & Volvo owner
“Very thorough. Excellent customer service. And you guys did a great job!”
– Sue, Ford owner
“Very professional – answered all my questions about future service. Completely different attitude from the dealer.”
– Dave, Toyota owner
“We continue, after more than 20 years, to trust 807 Elite Car Care with our cars, and have always been satisfied.”
– Richard and Nancy, Volkswagen & Chrysler owners
“I am very pleased with the timely service I received at the Elite Car Care Garage. I will recommend them to my friends for their auto needs.”
– Ann, Chevrolet Impala owner
“I chose this facility from the phone book because of its ASE affiliation. Courteous, helpful.”
– Linda, Jeep owner
“I’ve worked with them 15+ years. They’ve always done an excellent job.”
– Johnny, Volkswagen & Toyota owner
“They did a fantastic job working on my transmission. They are a first class operation. They were in contact with me about all the extra costs and were true to the original estimate. They gave a thorough and honest look at the car. I will go back again.”
– Charles, Taurus owner
ADDITIONAL REASON`S WHY CUSTOMERS LOVE US
We’ve added a few new things:
- We now do smogs and alignments.
- We have virtual glove box.
- We have a kids play room
- We have an internet work station
- We have Wi-Fi
- We have popcorn, starbucks coffee, free sodas & lots of magazines